Vision, Mission and Core Values
To be an effective overseer of responsiveness and servant-hood in public offices at national and county levels.
To enforce administrative justice and promote constitutional values by addressing maladministration through effective complaints handling and dispute resolution.
Fairness – we treat people equally or in a way that is right or reasonable.
Accountability – we act with integrity, account for our activities, and accept responsibility.
Diversity – we recognise and appreciate individual uniqueness.
The Commission is focusing on the following strategic objectives for the period 2013 to 2016.
- To enhance responsiveness and accountability in the public sector
- To strengthen complaints handling capacity of public sector institutions
- To enhancing public awareness and participation in matters of administrative justice
- To improve standards of public administration and adherence to the rule of law
- To strengthen the capacity of the Commission to deliver on its mandate